PMMS Property Manager helps keep residents and visitors safe by:
- Regularly inspect and identify issues
- Swiftly rectify defects
- Maintaining records to ensure compliance
- Seeking Expert advice on issues, as required
- Overseeing Other Statutory requirements
For new clients of PMMS, in consultation with you and when needed, we will engage Expert Contractors to prepare:
- Health & Safety Report
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Asbestos Management Report
- Electrical Testing Certificates
- and any other reports legally required for your premises
All such Reports are a legal necessity and the responsibility of Directors of Residents Management Companies to have and maintain.
PMMS can manage this liability for you by appointing Expert Contractors to prepare and maintain all necessary Reports.
Furthermore your assigned Property Manager when undertaking routine Site Inspections will prioritise identification of Health & Safety issues.
When Health & Safety defects are found they will be given highest priority for rectification.
All site visits and issues are recorded.
Where updates of these Reports are needed (many are vaild only for a number of years) PMMS’ panel of Expert Contractors and Surveyors can prepare updated Reports which fulfil your legal requirements.
Are you Freeholder or Director of RMC or RTM?
Arrange a Consultation by :
Calling (020) 3758 8989
Or complete the Form on the left hand side.