PMMS is a residential managing agent:
- established 30 years with excellent client retention (references available)
- specialists in block management and estates – we do not sell or let
- provides full range of services for blocks and estates in London and surrounding counties
- assigns you a property manager for good communications and issues dealt with promptly
- all property managers are IRPM qualified and PMMS is regulated by RICS
If you are investigating the appointment of a new managing agent, we are able to assist you with desk research and preparation of indicative proposals pending site visits at a later date.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the New Business Form on this page.
What Services can PMMS provide?
- : transparency and minimising fluctuations in annual bills
- : manage all Companies House filings
- : looking good, running smoothly
- : maintaining for the future
- : favourable rates for our clients
- : facilitating the sales process
- : ensure compliance with all statutory regulations
“An outstanding service to Brownborne – practical, progressive and shows a passion for ensuring the houses are kept in the original modernist design.”
Toni Letts, Director of Brownborne Management Company Ltd
“PMMS staff and services have always been efficient, reliable and friendly. Long may our association with them continue.”
Patricia Bonham, Director of Steeple Hill Management Ltd
“Very impressed with our agent’s know how and ability to locate satisfactory items/contractors when required.”
Ken Hasted, Director of Westleigh Court (Croydon) Ltd
“I would have no hesitation recommending PMMS their service to date has been very good.”
Jes Chandler, Director of Harlow Court Limited
“I would like to say a big thank you to PMMS for all your very efficient help.”
Paul Trim, Director of Kingsmere Place No.3 Management Company
Are you dissatisfied with your current managing agent?
- Lack of transparency in service charge accounts?
- Not clear how service charge monies are spent?
- Poor communications on issues raised?
- Issues not dealt with at all?
- Perceived lack of value?
- Significant management fee increases?
- Service charge fluctuations without clear explanations?
- Building untidy or unrepaired, impacting the value of your properties?
Are you Freeholder or Director of RMC or RTM?
Arrange a Consultation by :
Or complete the New Business Form on this page.