During project development PMMS can help:
As a Property Developer of a Reisdential Block you have a hundred and one things to think about to get your development built, and often what happens after building completion is not a priority.
We can pre-empt problems later on by helping to draft your leases and ensure they contain the relevant covenants for modern block management. We typically ensure the leases allow for recovering all expenses as service charges, they have the ability to hold a reserve fund, and there are provisions for periodic maintenance as and when required.
We can also advise you on your options:
- Setting-up a Residents Management Company, if you wish to be hands off in the day-to day management of the building
- Or, setting-up a Tri-Partite Lease so you retain some control of the scheme
- Or, if you wish to retain the Freehold and manage directly through a professional managing agent such as ourselves
We work with you before the first property is sold to put maintenance contracts and insurances in place, and afterwards to ensure service charges are collected correctly and appropriate accounts kept.
After Building Completion, PMMS provides:
- A hands-off service to the freeholder where we deal with all aspects of managing the lease
- Transparent service charge, ground rent and administration charge accounting with access to bank statements and financial updates on request
- Planned Maintenance Programme covering expenditure over 2, 5 and 10 years to ensure the service charges cover the maintenance of the buildings and grounds
- Handling of leaseholder disputes, breach of lease cases and service charge debt recovery
- Insurance for the building, directors, and plant machinery through a third-party broker (optional)
- Full maintenance of the buildings with reactive issues monitored through our online leaseholder portal
Why shortlist PMMS to be your Managing Agent?
- Established 30 years with excellent client retention (references available)
- Specialists in Block Management and Estate Management – we do not Sell or Let
- Full Range of Services for Residential Blocks and Estates in London and surrounding counties
- Your own Property Manager to ensure good communications and issues are dealt with
- All property managers are IRPM qualified and PMMS is regulated by RICS
“An outstanding service to Brownborne – practical, progressive and shows a passion for ensuring the houses are kept in the original modernist design.”
Toni Letts, Director of Brownborne Management Company Ltd
“PMMS staff and services have always been efficient, reliable and friendly. Long may our association with them continue.”
Patricia Bonham, Director of Steeple Hill Management Ltd
“Very impressed with our agent’s know how and ability to locate satisfactory items/contractors when required.”
Ken Hasted, Director of Westleigh Court (Croydon) Ltd
“I would have no hesitation recommending PMMS their service to date has been very good.”
Jes Chandler, Director of Harlow Court Limited
“I would like to say a big thank you to PMMS for all your very efficient help.”
Paul Trim, Director of Kingsmere Place No.3 Management Company
What is included in the PMMS service?
- : focus on transparency and minimising fluctuations in your annual bill
- : manage all Companies House filings
- : looking good and running smoothly
- : maintain your property for the future
- : favourable rates for our clients
- : facilitating the sales process
- : ensure compliance with all statutory regulations
Are you Freeholder or Director of RMC or RTM?
Arrange a Consultation by :
Or complete the New Business Form on this page.