PMMS Property Managers
- Carry-out regular Site Visits: check cleaning operatives sign-in sheets, gardening contractor, decorator and other contractors work checked
- Follow-up on Feedback from Residents and Directors regards contractors work
- Maintain an Approved Contractors List : verified Public Liability Insurance, Health & Safety Policy, Right to Work Compliance and Specialist Licences (where required)
All maintenance by contractors are carried-out to agreed standards.
Contractors managed include, but not limited to: cleaning, gardening, decorating, repairs and servicing.
For commonly owned parts of the property: entrance from road, driveway, car parks, grounds and gardens, plus entrance halls, staircases and lifts, storage areas and garages where applicable.
Your assigned Property Manager will agree with you a full Schedule of Works – both routine maintenance and specific repairs – and draw up a suitable Budget.
Your assigned Property Manager will also respond to questions and complaints from Residents and liaise with you where appropriate.
Selection of Contractors
If contractors are not already in place at your site or you are dissatisfied with them:
- We will approach contractors with good track record and references from our Approved Contractors List, or via nomination from you
- Request 2 or 3 competitive quotes for any new requirements
- You, the client, makes the final selection
We manage our Approved Contractor List with the objective of protecting RMC Directors from liability
Are you Freeholder or Director of RMC or RTM?
Arrange a Consultation by :
Calling (020) 3758 8989
Or complete the Form on the left hand side.