Are you dissatisfied with your Managing Agent?
Are you exercising your Right to Manage because you are dissatisfied with the upkeep of your building:
- Lack of Transparency in Accounts? Not clear how Service Charge monies are spent?
- Poor communications on issues raised by Leaseholders?
- Issues not dealt with at all?
- Perceived lack of value? Significant Service Charge fluctuations without clear explanations?
- Simply not doing the job? Building untidy or unrepaired? Impacting the value of your property?
Responsibilities of a RTM Director
As a director of a RTM you have responsibilities to both Leaseholders and Members of the company.
You will be responsible for managing a Private Limited Company, the administration of the leases for your block, as well as the additional responsibilities concerning Insurance, Fire Safety, Health & Safety, Asbestos etc.
With upcoming changes in legislation, getting this wrong could involve financial penalties or even a custodial sentence for the directors of the company.
The role of director of a Right to Manage Company is voluntary, and usually unpaid, which is why you should carefully select a professional managing agent able to meet your needs.
How can PMMS help?
As your appointed managing agent we provide:
- Professional advice on running a Management Company, with guidance on the latest legal developments in leasehold, buildings, and company law
- Transparent service charge and company accounting, giving you access to your bank statements and financial updates on request
- Planned Maintenance Programme covering expenditure over 2, 5 and 10 years to ensure your service charge collections cover the maintenance of the buildings and grounds
- Advice on leaseholder disputes, breach of lease cases and service charge debt recovery
- Insurance for the building, directors, plant and machinery through a third-party broker
- Full maintenance of the buildings and grounds with reactive issues monitored through our online leaseholder portal
- Having difficulty with Legal matters?
- Struggling to collect Service Charge debts?
- Facing a significant Maintenance or Building Repair problem
- Tired of having to deal with the Issues of other Residents?
- Don’t want to spend your free time on this time consuming role any more?
- Avoid conflicts with your neighbours
- No longer deal with issues you are not trained for in your own time
- Your home is where you should have Peace of Mind – so get rid of this stress!
Why shortlist PMMS to be your Managing Agent?
- Established 30 years with excellent client retention (references available)
- Specialists in Block Management and Estate Management – we do not Sell or Let
- Full Range of Services for Residential Blocks and Estates in London and surrounding counties
- Your own Property Manager to ensure good communications and issues are dealt with
- All property managers are IRPM qualified and PMMS is regulated by RICS
Block Management and Estate Management is Our Only Business
“An outstanding service to Brownborne – practical, progressive and shows a passion for ensuring the houses are kept in the original modernist design.”
Toni Letts, Director of Brownborne Management Company Ltd
“PMMS staff and services have always been efficient, reliable and friendly. Long may our association with them continue.”
Patricia Bonham, Director of Steeple Hill Management Ltd
“Very impressed with our agent’s know how and ability to locate satisfactory items/contractors when required.”
Ken Hasted, Director of Westleigh Court (Croydon) Ltd
“I would have no hesitation recommending PMMS their service to date has been very good.”
Jes Chandler, Director of Harlow Court Limited
“I would like to say a big thank you to PMMS for all your very efficient help.”
Paul Trim, Director of Kingsmere Place No.3 Management Company
What is included in the PMMS Service?
- : focus on transparency and minimising fluctuations in your annual bill
- : manage all Companies House filings
- : looking good and running smoothly
- : maintain your property for the future
- : favourable rates for our clients
- : facilitating the sales process
- : ensure compliance with all statutory regulations
Are you Freeholder or Director of RMC or RTM?
Arrange a Consultation by :
Or complete the New Business Form on this page.