PMMS Company Secretarial Service
- provide a registered business address for the Residents’ Management Company
- hold all RMC membership records and issue new share or membership certificates
- organise and attend AGM and other meetings and prepare all paperwork
- prepare and file annual Confirmation Statement and Accounts to Registrar of Companies
- handle consents, licences and notices and enforce covenants
- represent Residents’ Management Company at First-tier (Property Chamber) Tribunals
As a registered Limited Company the RMC Directors are obliged to file Annual Returns to Companies House and maintain all related records and certificates. Failure to do so would be a breach of Companies Acts, and for which the Directors are personally liable.
PMMS Company Secretarial Service has robust processes to ensure that your Company Filings are properly maintained in a timely manner.
Are you Freeholder or Director of RMC or RTM?
Arrange a Consultation by :
Calling (020) 3758 8989
Or complete the Form on the left hand side.