Tag Archives: property sales and transfers


When selling your home, one of the first things your solicitor will ask you to complete is the TA6 Property Information Form. Completing this form often reveals issues you were previously unaware of.
The TA6 form will ask if you have the documentation to prove that any notifiable work carried out at your property meets building regulations. At this point, sellers who have had electrical work done at their property often realise that they are missing an Electrical Installation Certificate, or EIC.
Written by guest author Chris Salmon of Quittance Legal Services, this article explains what to do.