The continued acquisition of new clients across London and beyond means PMMS is always on the lookout for new talent in various roles.
If you have what it takes to provide a superlative service to a portolio of Residential Blocks and Estates, please review the Role Profile below and apply.
Job Title: Block Manager
Location: Based in Central Croydon, covering London and surrounding counties
Reporting to: Senior Property Manager
Principle Purpose of Role
Block Manager to provide a professional, customer focussed block management service to our Resident Management Company, Right To Manage and Freeholder clients.
Block Manager needs to:
- Liaise with freeholders, leaseholders and residents regarding maintenance issues and queries
- Liaise with contractors to instruct necessary repairs as required
- Conduct regular site inspections and report to the client
- Carry out the Section 20 consultation procedure when necessary
- Organise and attend director evening meetings and AGMs, producing minutes and following-up
- Set service charge budgets, issue service charges, help chase arrears and keep good accounts
- Interpret leases and legal documents
- Issue notices for lease breaches and in accordance with Health and Safety
- Administer contracts and renewals with utility suppliers, service providers and contractors
- Deal with all aspects of health & safety
You will be supported by the Accounts Team with:
- Dealing with insurance renewals and claims
- Responding to Solicitors enquiries and dealing with post sale documentation
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- 2+ years Block Management experience
- Experience of managing a portfolio of leasehold blocks
- AIRPM qualification essential
- Knowledge of current legislation and best practice for block and leasehold management
- Full UK driving license and own car
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong experience of Microsoft packages and computer literate
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.